Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Foothills Parkway

After two days at Dollywood, I was ready for something less touristy to do on our way out of town. I wanted to see some scenery!

Our GPS took us on the Foothills Parkway coming out of Gatlinburg. It was a beautiful day and the foliage was gorgeous!

There were places to pull over all along the parkway and we stopped at every single one. I took lots of pictures. It was all so beautiful!

As you can see, not all of the leaves have turned yet,but it was still lovely with lots of vibrant color!



















3 comments:

Wendi said...

Beautiful! One of my favorite areas to visit.

Sherry said...

I love Dolly Wood, in the fall. All the deco is just so pretty,but then the mountain view just takes your breath away, doesn't it great pics. Have a wonderful day.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

What a beautiful area!