Monday, February 18, 2013

Pinned It, Made It: Pocket Handwarmers

One of my goals for this year is to make and give more handmade gifts and to work on them all year and not just right before I need them!

I found this pin for pocket handwarmers and thought they were so cute. Plus a good way to use up some of my fabric scraps--I made mine a bit smaller than the tutorial to accommodate more scraps! I had everything on hand so this was a free project!

I started making them and after a few sewing sessions and a couple of days later, realized I'd made 12 sets! Now they are in my gift drawer waiting to be given away! (I might snag a set for myself too!)

These are a very easy sewing project--perfect for beginners.

**This post is part of Pinned It, Made It Monday over at Country Girl At Home.



4 comments:

Monica Wilkinson said...

I have this pinned and have been wanting to make them! :)

Pendleton Primitives said...

Found you through Tammy. Love this, I'll have to pin it as well and it will make great gifts!
~Christina

Wendi said...

Looking forward to making some of these!

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Now Mary Ann, I think Joy and I might could do this one! Thanks for sharing it! Yours are cute and wow..you have lots of gift sets now!

Thanks for participating in Pinned it Made it Monday!

Blessings,
Tammy