Monday, February 04, 2013

Pinned It, Made It: Pillowcase Bag


I used a vintage pillowcase to make this cute bag!

The tutorial was super easy to follow and the project was very quick to complete.

That said, I thought my bag turned out a bit wonky size-wise. I added some side seams to pull it in a bit so it wasn't so wide which helped a bit. Maybe it's just me and the pillowcase I used--don't know.

Anyways, I was hoping to mass produce a pile of these for gifts but I don't think I love it enough for that!

I want to try this pillowcase grocery bag next.

My bag will make a great Aldi shopping bag though!

**This post is part of Pinned It, Made It Monday over at Country Girl At Home.



2 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

That's really cute, Mary Ann! Great use of a vintage pillowcase! :)

Thanks for linking up!

Blessings,
Tammy

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love vintage pillowcases. This turned out really cute.