Friday, August 31, 2012

Inexpensive Pans For Sharing Meals



I find it a joy when I have the opportunity to share a meal with others.

Those opportunities don't come around that often it seems. One reason may be that there are few people having babies within our church and social circles!

But this week, I had two opportunities--one friend just had surgery and another friend's grandfather passed away.

I'm super practical so I try to mostly use disposable pans when gifting a meal. Dollar Tree is my go-to source for inexpensive foil pans. The 9x13's come in a 2-pack for $1 and the smaller pans are a 3-pack for $1. What I love about those small ones is that they come with a lid so they can be stacked and are also the perfect size for 2-3 people.

I like keeping a small stack of these pans on hand so I'm ready to share when the opportunity presents itself!

1 comment:

Monica Wilkinson said...

Thanks! I love keeping these - but always seem to be out! I'm glad to know that Dollar Tree has them, if I knew - I guess I had forgotten :)