Friday, January 07, 2011

One Organizing Project At A Time

The start of a new year always puts me in the mood to clean, organize and spruce up things around the house! Good thing, because my house can certainly use the attention!

Today I cleaned my little junk drawer in the kitchen. It's amazing what all can accumulate in a drawer so small in such a short time!

I've been collecting small plastic baby food containers from the baby girl that I care for, so I used those, an Altoid tin and a cream cheese/Velveeta container to organize all the essential doo-dads. I'm making a more concentrated effort to be resourceful with what I already have and those containers work just as good or better than what can be bought at the store!

This organizing project took only a few minutes. Seeing it nice and clutter-free makes me eager to do more!

No comments: