Thursday, December 30, 2010

Now's The Time To Collect Your 2011 Calendars!

This time of year is when companies start handing out calendars in time for the New Year. I like this because it means that I likely won't need to purchase new calendars.

I've already collected several 2011 calendars and will probably get a couple more before it's all said and done. We only use 3 or 4 in our home so I'm pretty well set on the calendar front. :-)

Last year I signed up for a couple of free calendars that were posted as freebies on Money Saving Mom. If you aren't receiving any from local businesses, you may want to keep an eye out for some free ones that will be mailed to you.

Another way to get calendars inexpensively is to wait to purchase them until after January 1st. Most stores mark them down anywhere from 50-75% off. Calendar pictures make inexpensive wall art and are wonderful for making homemade cards and envelopes.

This is just a small way of saving money and using what I've been given!

No comments: