Monday, August 09, 2010

Menu Plan Monday




Since we unexpectedly ended up leaving town for a few days last week, I'm transferring the meals we didn't get to make from last week's plan over to this week. I figure since I have all the ingredients already, why not?

Pair that with inexpensive corn on the cob (10/$1) and a free 1 pound box of salad greens from Earth Fare  plus $.49 pound peaches from Harris Teeter and I think we are pretty much set with groceries for the week.

Supper Menu for Monday through Saturday:

1) Leftover lentils and rice with salad greens and vinaigrette dressing.
2) Scrambled eggs, waffles**, fruit smoothies
3) Sloppy joes, homemade buns**, coleslaw, corn on the cob, pickles
4) Homemade pizza, salad, dessert treat
5) Macaroni pie, peas
6) Beef and broccoli stir fry, brown rice

**Indicates already-prepared freezer item.

Head on over to Organizing Junkie for more menu planning inspiration!

1 comment:

Denise said...

I am still impressed that you are so consistant with you menu planning. I have done a menu and really love knowing what we are eating all week, but I have yet to "make a habit" of it, yet!