Saturday, February 20, 2010

Out and About

While you're roaming around in the blogosphere this weekend, enjoy these worth-while reads and fun ideas!

                            ---------------------------------------------------

I want to make one of these cute pinwheel quilts (@ Magnolia Manor.)

Even though we don't observe Lent, this is a great list of frugal meatless meals (@ The Working Home Keeper.)

These sewn notecards and envelopes are really sweet. I'm especially excited about  the directions to making my own seals. How fun is that? ( @ Sew Mama Sew!)

I can't wait to follow these directions to making my blog recipes printer-friendly (@Tidy Mom).

Are you called? A thought-provoking post (@ The Haut House.)

Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

gail said...

oooo, i love it when i see a post of great links to visit. thanks for sharing. i'll have to check a couple (or all!) of these out =)

Kathryn said...

Great minds think alike....I have that tutorial for the pinwheel quilt saved...

Bevy @ Treasured Up and Pondered said...

Good for you on your first Etsy sale -over the weekend. That will make any weekend feel like a good weekend!!! (Thanks for your comment, BTW!)

I was checking out your links, here. I love the Sew Mama Sew and her notecards. HOW ADORABLE...if only I had time to "sew". ;)
Those are really, really sweet.