Sunday, November 01, 2009

Introducing...


I'm so excited to announce the opening of my Etsy shop--The Gingham Cottage .

There you will find purses, bags, aprons and crayon rolls as well as anything else that I decide to create. I love to recycle and repurpose fabrics so many of the items you will find here are one-of-a-kind.

I still have more items to list for sale in the shop so come back frequently to see what's new! As of right now, I only have a few items listed and not a wide variety but I will have more up in the next couple of days.

Along with the opening of my shop, I've also started a new blog. The Gingham Cottage blog will be where I will post shop news and updates and show what's happening in my sewing room.This will be in addition to my regular postings here at Mary Ann's House.

Feel free to stop by The Gingham Cottage shop and blog to browse the work of my hands!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Mary Ann. I wish you much success!

Wendi said...

Congratulations! Best of luck!

Debbie J said...

You go girl! Good luck and I will check it out soon.

Michelle said...

Yay, Mary Ann!! I've grown to LOVE Etsy over the past couple of months, so I can't wait to check your "store" out!!!! So happy for you!