Friday, May 15, 2009

Triple Coupon Weekend at Bloom!

Bloom stores are running their triple coupon sales this weekend. If you have a Bloom near you, there are many great deals to be had. Lots of free or nearly free items this time around. Southern Savers has some coupon match-ups here.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to go this morning but Andy encouraged me to go. My excuse was that I only had $13 of grocery money left and I still needed milk, eggs and produce. (Never fear, my pantry and freezer are well-stocked with about everything else!)


I got all of this(nearly $100 worth of groceries) in two transactions for a grand total of $5.27 ! This included eggs, some fruit and frozen veggies that we needed. My second transaction ended up being negative so I added the two packs of Orbit gum to bring my total up to $.34. Now that's what I'm talking about!

I still have money leftover for milk and a few other items. God is good!


See how excited the dog was over my great triple coupon haul! Hmmmm....not so much!!!


**This post is linked to Southern Saver's Friday Finals and Money Saving Mom's Super Savings Saturday!

No comments: