Monday, April 27, 2009

To Do This Week

We were gone over the weekend and now I'm trying to get back on track. In addition to my normal routine of cooking, cleaning and childcare, here's my short to-do list for this week.

Most of these tasks can be completed in a few hour's time, perfect for naptime! And if I'm diligent, I can accomplish one each day. We'll see.

1)Clean and organize pantry.(This was on my list for last week, but didn't get done.)

2)Bake bread and possibly some cookies.

3)Change out seasonal clothing.

4)Pay bills.(Thursday)

5)Sew another skirt.(Friday)

If there's time on Saturday and Sunday, I would like to buy my garden plants and get them planted. Thanks to our friend who came over and tilled up two small plots for me so I can have a bit more of a garden here at home this summer!

What's on your list for this week?

No comments: