Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thirteen Things I Say Every Day

Phrases that are heard repeatedly coming out of my mouth:

1)"(Insert child's name), let me wipe your nose."

2)"(Insert child's name), that's enough!"

3)"(Insert child's name), leave him alone."

4)"(Insert child's name), did you take that from him?"

5)"(Insert child's name), let me handle that."

6)"(Insert child's name), no it's not time for (insert actvity)."

7)"Let's do an activity!"

8)"Yes, your mommy will be here soon."

9)"Why am I so tired?"

10)"Rock, leave it!" (Rock is our dog.:-)

11)"Rock, go lay on your bed."

12)"Are you getting enough to eat?"

13)"Let me clean up the kitchen...."

And there you have it. A light-hearted nutshell version of my day!

What are common phrases you find yourself using on a daily basis?

For more Thursday Thirteen lists, head on over to Happy2B@Home!

2 comments:

Goat Gal said...

I am certain that "be gentle with your sister." Comes out of my mouth at least 100 times a day.

gail said...

thats great! last nite i took joe out for pizza and afterwards we had to go to the store. he was whining and signing pizza. i told him to be thankful for what he had! i guess i said it loud enough, cuz a gal across the aisle heard me and smiled at me. guess i'm not the only one telling a child to be thankful!