Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bi-Lo Savings !



I had never truly gotten a good couponing trip out of shopping at Bi-Lo. Sure I would score good deals from their marked-down rack as well as getting some marked down dairy products occasionally. And I'd match a coupon here and there and come out pretty good. But mostly, I'd just get their sale produce and the extras that I couldn't get at Aldi.

Then my sister turned me on to Southern Savers and that has changed! Southern Savers has coupon match-ups for many of the stores here in the South including Kroger, Publix, Bi-Lo and Food Lion. I don't have a Kroger or Publix where I live but I do shop quite a bit at Bi-Lo and Food Lion. If you live in the South, this is a good site to visit for local deals(as well as lots of other great stuff)!

I checked her site for this week's Bi-Lo ad match-ups and began preparing for my shopping trip! I also signed up for "My Bi-Lo" and now have access to some printable store coupons.

Total before coupons: $35.04
Total after coupons: $8.40

I used coupons for each item except for the cabbage which was on sale for $.29 a pound.

Free items for this trip:
--2 Cascade rinse aid (FREE coupons from a mailer)
--1 store brand laundry soap with purchase of Purex(store coupon)
--8 boxes Mueller's pasta(internet coupon)

Salsa was $.90 and the organic salad mix only $1.50 after sale and coupons!

**Visit Money Saving Mom for Super Savings Saturday!

**Visit Southern Savers to see more deal posts!

**Visit the Crazy Coupon Lady for even more great bargain posts!

No comments: