Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pizza Fondue In The Crockpot

I tried this yummy simple recipe after finding a "baby" crock pot at a yard sale. It was so good and used food that I had on hand. Delicious with fresh French bread for an easy weekend supper!

Pizza Fondue
1 jar(26 to 28 oz.) spaghetti sauce with meat(I used meatless.)
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
1 tablespoon cornstarch or instant tapioca
1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese

Combine all ingredients except cheese in greased 2 to 3 1/2 quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on low heat for 2-3 hours. Add cheese the last hour of cooking.

Dip bread sticks, pita bread, or chunks of crusty Italian bread.

Note: My Little Dipper crockpot isn't quite a quart size so I pretty well halved this recipe to fit in the crockpot. Yum!

No comments: