Monday, July 21, 2008

Menu Plan Monday



Another week, another menu! I hope everyone had a relaxing and restful weekend and is ready to dive into the new week ahead!

This week I have a little extra time built in to cook, so I'm going to try and make double of each night's meal to freeze. Hopefully, by the end of the week, I'll have frozen one meal each of bean burrito filling, homemade tortillas, Spanish rice,pizza crust, and spaghetti pie. We'll see how that goes!

I am really Linky Lou in this post. Enjoy all the recipes!

Dinner menu is as follows:

Sunday-sandwiches, chips, fruit slush

Monday-eat at friend's house

Tuesday-Zesty bean burritos(a new crockpot recipe), homemade tortillas, Spanish rice

Wednesday-spaghetti pie, salad

Thursday-Vegetable Pizza(using my own homemade pizza crust), either watermelon or fruit slush

Friday- dinner out using free coupon from Captain D's!

Saturday- invited to a friend's retirement party. I'm not sure what food I will be taking to share. I'll have to think on that this week.

Breakfasts:
cold cereal, milk, banana
fruit smoothie, toast
banana oat pancakes
cottage cheese, sliced apple, toast
zucchini muffins, fruit smoothie
cold cereal, apple slices

Lunches:
primarily leftovers
green salads
sandwiches-either ham or pb&j

For more menu planning fun, please visit the home of Menu Plan Mondays!

2 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

Nice meal plans. I never plan meals ahead. Life just gets in the way of what I plan! LOL

Anonymous said...

The Banana Oat Pancakes sound good!

Hope you have a great week!
Karen
www.homeschoolblogger.com/cookalatte